Let’s start by listing what actually works.
What’s actually done:
- Our WordPress theme, including main navigation, mobile navigation, logo, and sticky footer and header. The design is also mobile and tablet ready.
- The friendly “Welcome” popup!
- Desktop and mobile navigation for the Resume Advisor.
- IBM Watson/Assistant for Resume Advisor.
What needs to be done, soon:
- Design and copy for the landing, services, and contact pages.
- Initial content for the Resume Advisor.
- Scripting for the Resume Advisor.
What needs to be done, a bit later:
- Additional content for the Resume Advisor.
For upcoming versions:
- Alternative, compact navigation UI for tablets and mobile.
- Alternative, compact site logo for tablets and mobile.
- First iteration of alternate media for Resume Advisor content.
- Unified, cohesive UI for Resume Advisor (displays and works on Desktop and Mobile).
- Mailing list and sign-up.
- Change of scope for Resume Advisor content — upgrade to “Career Counselor” by covering topics including job boards and interviews.
- eCommerce — resume writing and consultation services.
- Change of scope for blog — interview series (user stories, advice from hiring managers, etc.)
- Social media presence.
That’s the roadmap, for now. Please bookmark our blog if you’d like to stay informed!